Yup, we decided to have a party for Zayan on Sunday.
It was a simple party. We served fried mee hoon, fried kuey teow, fried chicken, doughnuts, brownies, chicken nuggets, and chips.
Hubby ordered a birthday cake with a picture of ultraman flying. We always buy birthday cakes from a particular cake shop in SS19 Subang Jaya. It’s called Savanna. They bake tasty cakes with beautiful cartoons drawn on them.
We knew that he was excited coz:
- he didn’t take his afternoon nap
- he made us sing him the birthday song more than 5 times
- he blew the candle 3 times (oh yeah … every time he blew the candle, he drooled on the cake. yeah … he’s still drools, but not so much now)
- he refuse to eat anything during the party
- he was crazy playing with the pop crackers
We took some pictures. I will upload them when hubby downloads them from his phone 🙂