The other day, I was cleaning out my cluttered drawer and I found a stack of cards with words of wisdom printed on them. I got these cards when we went to a birthday party held for an aunt early this year. The party was groovy. Only family and close friends were invited.
Each card was placed at every seating. Each person would get a different wisdom. After the party, I took some cards that were unique as no one was interested in them.
This one is my favourite ~ Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened – Cora Harvey Armstrong
Here are the rest 🙂
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age – Robert Frost
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age – Lucille Ball
- First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to zip up your fly, and then you forget to unzip your fly – Branch Rickey
- I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do – Phyllis Diller
- They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body – Unknown